She’s sweet, she’s simple and she provides the perfect base for all of your favorite toppings. This is a Ninja Creami protein ice cream recipe you can come back to time and time again.
- 12 oz 2% milk
- 33 g protein powder (I use Clean Simple Eats Simply Vanilla)
- 5 g sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 2 Tbsp 2% milk for re-spin
- Mix all the ingredients and freeze for at least eight hours.
- Pull out of the freezer and let the pint thaw (just a little bit). You can also run it under warm water to loosen the frozen ingredients from the sides.
- Spin on the “Light Ice Cream” setting
- Add the 2 Tbsp of milk and scrape down the sides.
- If you are not adding toppings, push “re-spin” and then enjoy!
- If you are adding toppings, use “mix-in” instead of re-spin.
Macros (for the pint):
36 g carbs | 7.6 g fat | 33 g protein