Here’s how to make a protein-packed chocolate ice cream with your Ninja Creami.
- 12 oz 2% milk
- 33 g protein powder (I use Clean Simple Eats Brownie Batter)
- 5 g sugar-free chocolate pudding mix
- 10 g cocoa powder (I love this one from HIIT Nutrition!)
- 2 tbsp 2% milk for the second spin (mix-in or re-spin)
- Mix all the ingredients and freeze for at least eight hours.
- Pull out of the freezer and let the pint thaw (just a little bit). You can also run it under warm water to loosen the frozen ingredients from the sides.
- Spin on the “Light Ice Cream” setting
- Add the 2 Tbsp of milk and scrape down the sides.
- If you are not adding toppings, push “re-spin” and then enjoy!
- If you are adding toppings, use “mix-in” instead of re-spin.
Macros (for the pint):
40 g Carbs | 8.5 g Fat | 35 g protein