I can’t get enough of these healthy protein peanut butter oat bars! They are great on their own or with fruit as a snack. Have them with Greek yogurt or eggs for breakfast!
1 cup quick or old fashioned oats
300 grams banana
77 grams peanut butter
55 grams peanut butter powder
2 scoops vanilla protein powder (I used @cleansimpleeats)
1/2 cup milk of choice (I used almond)
22 g mini chocolate chips
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Spray an 8×8 or 9×9 pan with cooking spray.
2. Mash banana and add wet ingredients in a bowl
3. Mix in dry ingredients except for chocolate chips
4. Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly on top
5. Pat evenly into baking dish
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 min
Macros for 1 serving (makes 9):
180 calories | 21 g carbs | 6.6 g fat | 11 G protein
Enjoy warm or cold! I recommend storing them in the fridge.