I turned my favorite protein shake from A Paige of Positivity into a Ninja Creami concoction! I make this one weekly, and it’s delicious every time. You gotta try it! Need more carbs? Add more fruit. Need more protein? Add more protein powder!
- 50 g frozen cherries
- 75 g frozen mixed berries
- 50 g nonfat Greek yogurt
- 20 g chocolate protein powder (I like Clean Simple Eats Brownie Batter)
- 6 oz unsweet almond milk
- Dash of almond extract
- 2 TB almond milk for re-spin
- 7 g mini chocolate chips for topping
- Mix all the ingredients and freeze for at least eight hours.
- Pull out of the freezer and let the pint thaw (just a little bit). You can also run it under warm water to loosen the frozen ingredients from the sides.
- Spin on the “Light Ice Cream” setting
- Add the 2 Tbsp of milk and scrape down the sides.
- If you are not adding toppings, push “re-spin” and then enjoy!
- If you are adding toppings, use “mix-in” instead of re-spin.
Macros (for the pint):
28.8 g carbs | 4..2 g fat | 18.9 g protein