I’ve been making variations of this mug cake for years! The perfect sweet treat to end your day – and it’s totally customizable!
- 20 g cake mix of your choice
- 1 tablespoon of milk of choice
- 1 tablespoon of pumpkin puree (from the can)
- Topping ideas: peanut butter, mini chocolate chips, coconut flakes, whipped cream
- Mix cake mix with pumpkin puree in a small microwave-safe mug or bowl
- Add a little milk or water (just a tablespoon or so) and mix to cake batter consistency. If you add more cake mix, you’ll need more liquid.
- Microwave for 35-40 seconds until it looks slightly cooked on the edges but still gooey in the middle
- Add toppings and enjoy!
For the PROTEIN version, use Kodiak Cakes Dark Chocolate Waffle & Flapjack Mix for your cake mix.
You can always increase the amount of cake mix for more carbs, too!
It depends on which cake mix and what toppings you use!
Here are the macros for the version using:
- 20 g of Kodiak Cakes Mix
- 1 TB of American Dream Peanut Butter
- 7 g mini chocolate chips
- 2 Tablespoons of Reddiwhip
21.7 g carbs | 10.2 g fat | 10.4 g protein